Header Ads

test

winter hair care tips

your hair become 50% more vulnerable to damage when not taken care of .your hair are priceless both to you and us ,here are some tips to take care of them this winter
.
1.cover your hair:the winter wind takes away moisture from your head.so,cover your head with a scarf or something when going out
2.no hot water hair bath:everyone loves a hot water bath,but it wreaks havoc with your hair as the moisture is just sucked out (use lukewarm water instead.
3. stay hydrated :drink lots of water its important your scalp remains moisturized
4.treat them:rinse your hair with vinegar to add shine to your hair or scrub your scalp with slices of apple or apple extract to make your hair shiny and soft .
5. avoid blow drying:this is possibly the worst thing you can to for your hair.do not do it . 
your hair are the first impression of your personality.teke care of them .

2 comments:

  1. My hair is dull and frizzy when winter comes so I never go out much when that time comes. I use some shampoo that are nutrient-rich especially for the conditioners. One of my technique when it comes to winter hair care is to take some zinc supplement which is good not only for my hair but also for my entire body to avoid flu since I work as a traffic enforcer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a great tip there diana

    ReplyDelete