Header Ads

test

WHY SHOULD I READ HEALTH TIPS



WHY YOU SHOULD READ HEALTH TIPS

Why I write and request  you to  read , i think its important for you to know so i will start from here - I will say you all are blessed by god because you don’t have any major ailments , that is why you have no or very little importance for good health , but I was not that lucky, I suffered a major brain hemorrhage which keep me bed ridden for 8-9 months and there after 7 yrs of long drown treatment , finally with the blessing of god and my positive attitude, today I am MBA and working with a company. I do write on health because I know, what is meaning of good health and how  important it is to have normal life .

Now why you should read  

  • Its free to you a good positive time pass .
  • It will give you knowledge on how to maintain good health.
  • It provide you, plus and minus of various type of foods.
  • Provides you indicators of number of ailments and how to avoid them .
  • Provides you way to live healthy.
  • Number of times we provide ways to improve your understanding on how to improve you work culture or enjoy the surrounding in healthy manner .
  • Very often we provide dr’s advise on various matters with scientific details .
  • Most important we don’t force you for any thing, all tips are free without any time restriction so provide you final option to dump it or take action.



So think after all body is yours and other then you no one else can take care of it . 

1 comment:

  1. Your effort to help mankind is appreciable. Since u have passed through a very difficult time, you know what is life. I wish every one should persuade others to go through the tips u have been giving from time to time. God Bless You with more positive energy, good health & long cheerful life so that u continue serving mankind with more zeal & enthusiasm....Amen !!!!

    ReplyDelete